Friday, April 20, 2007

Genisphere Anti Wrinkle Cream - Does it Work?

Here are a few user reviews that I would like to share with you before I speak my mind on the Genisphere Anti - Wrinkle Cream product.

User Reviews

2/12/2007 - Lisa of Michigan, USA writes:

I have been using this product for only 1 week and see a huge difference. I like it so much I will be trying other products by this company.


4/9/2007 - Kristy of North Carolina, USA writes:

I am 35 and have been using Genisphere for about a week. My skin is incredibly soft and I would say the brow line and forehead wrinkles have lessened already. Thus far, I like this product except for the fact that this product does not have instant results within a hour like they claim.


3/20/2007 - Margo of Massachusetts, USA writes:

My boyfriend who is 52 is trying it and I don't see any difference. I tried it for a week and although my skin felt softer, the lines return the next day. I am not impressed and feel this is another rip off.


After some detailed reading and studying reviews of this product online my synopsis is that Genisphere is a good to average Wrinkle treatment. It performs its magic by raising the skin to reduce the wrinkles but it is a repeat use product. It doesn't remove them for ever...

It has a good following of people who love it and others that are looking for the immediate fix and permanent fix. This product is not an immediate fix nor a permanent one... But it works well as an alternative to Botox injections....


Thanks

More As Seen on TV Product Reviews to Come....

2 comments:

robert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sana sheikh said...

Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks eflornithine cream